Terms and conditions of use
Important: Please, read the following conditions. When you make an order from our website, you agree with the conditions. In case you do not agree with the General Conditions, please do not use our website.
- Beautyfrombulgaria is owed by In Motion Ltd. We work from our office in Bulgaria. All reserved marks as used in this website are property of their respected owners.
- In Motion Ltd does not collect, sell, rent any personal data of its clients. Beautyfrombulgaria.com does not wish to receive any confidential or protected information from its clients. It guarantees that the data you enter into www.beautyfrombulgaria.com are used only for the purposes intended in this website. The information you give us voluntarily is used only to better satisfy your needs and to provide you with the wished goods. We do not collect deliberately any personal data from children.
- We receive our goods directly from the producers.
- Since we guarantee with our name for all our goods and we are sure you will not be disappointed from the purchase of our goods, we give you the opportunity to return the goods bought. You can return such within seven days as of its receiving, provided they are not used. The costs for the return of the goods shall be borne by the Buyer.
- We make deliveries all over the world. The deliveries are sent from our store in Sofia, Bulgaria. The terms for delivery depend on the location of the Buyer. The terms are from 3 working days to 20 working days depending on the remoteness of Buyer’s address.
- The goods are sent on the next working day after receiving the payment on our accounts.
- We accept payment through Paypal, through a bank transfer on the account of In Motion Ltd
Returns policy complies with the Bulgarian legislation Consumer Protection Act, Art. 55
Pursuant to art. 55 (1) of the Consumer Protection Act, the Consumer shall have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded without any compensation or penalty due and without giving any reason within a period of 7 working days as of the date of the receipt of the goods, and the said is obliged to keep the goods received from the supplier, their quality and safety in their original appearance during the period pursuant to par. 1. In the case of withdrawal by the consumer from the goods received and respecting the provisions as described in art. 55 of the Consumer Protection Act, IN MOTION LTD shall be obliged to reimburse the sum paid by the consumer for the purchase of the goods. Where the payment has been made with a bank card, the reimbursement of the sum paid shall be only and solely made through a reversing card operation and to the same card account.
In Motion Ltd.
Vasil Drumev Str 7